Customer Service Specialist- Adidas (Greater Manchester- Stockport)
Miramar and Adidas are working together to provide former Cabin Crew and other aviation customer service staff, with a superb opportunity to work as a Customer Service Specialist with key departments across it’s Europe business.
You will be responsible for closely managing relationships with key stakeholders, retail brands and clients including premier league football clubs, for example.
You will bring your world leading airline customer service experience and growth mindset to carve a successful career in one of the world’s most recognised companies.
This is an opportunity to embed yourself in a full account management capacity whilst utilising your initiative for ensuring first class customer relationships.
Please read the job description carefully below and attach your CV, tailored to highlight your relevant experience and key strengths to the requirements of the position.
Please find the full Adidas Job Description below:
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To deliver world class customer service, working in partnership with the sales organization and key departments across Europe in order to achieve the company strategic business plan.
· Be an expert, in all operational and commercial areas, for you wholesale account ensuring excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with our internal and external partners
· Collaborate with our wholesale accounts and internal partners to ensure excellent order book management from order book reconciliation through to invoice
· Produce, analyse and interpret data and reports in line with business requirements and external customer expectations
· Manage day to day customer service activities with the aim to fulfil customer requests, resolve queries and provide creative solutions
· Work with supply chain to ensure specific customer requirements are met
· Maximise additional business opportunities by working with sales managers and customers
· Follow agreed procedures and standards, ensuring all documentation is maintained for all new and existing processes
· Ensure full understanding and adherence to all procedures within own account base that are outside of usual process.
· Challenge working methods and practices and propose practical solutions
· Where appropriate, play an integral role in ensuring launch sensitive product is delivered on time, working cross functionally to track product and ensure key deadlines are met
· Where appropriate, look to create cost and time efficiencies by creating direct shipments to your customer base
· Support sales in the monthly forecasting process
· Act as departmental champion for assigned tasks/objectives, updating the wider team as required
· Support the implementation of key business initiatives and provide feedback for further development
· Help to induct new starters to the team also supporting your team and the wider team with system and process queries
· Strive to exceed all performance objectives and take ownership of your own personal development
· Maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant products, technologies and processes
· Wider customer service team
· Sales team
· Supply chain teams (local and European)
· Credit management team
· External – 3rd Parties
Requisite Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· A strong Customer Service focus
· A high level of problem solving ability
· Highly developed organisational and time management skills
· Superior attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop long lasting relationships with our key stakeholders
· Ability to contribute to a team environment where performance is measured
· Experience in working under pressure to meet deadlines and conflicting priorities
· Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential and experience using SAP is desirable
· A flexible and mature approach is imperative
· Detail orientation
· Problem solving
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· GCSE or equivalent level of education – Maths and English
· At least 1 year experience in a role involving direct interaction with external or internal customers