Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world’s most iconic brands, including Flannels, Sports Direct, House of Fraser, GAME and Jack Wills.
Finding the fearless
To continue our growth, we’re looking for a Beauty Ambassador who will help us continue to reimagine retail. We’re looking for candidates who see the possible in impossible; those who are open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for our business.
As a Frasers Group Beauty Ambassador, you will offer an exceptional level of one-to-one service to our customers, using excellent product and brand knowledge to inspire customers and exceed their expectations. You will possess a real passion for beauty and for delivering a world-class client experience. You will help to maintain high standards of product and store presentation and carry out operational tasks to aid the smooth running of the store. This role offers eligibility for basic and enhanced commission on sales, retail incentive scheme and a generous employee product discount.
• Provide a luxury selling experience to all customers, demonstrating excellent product knowledge and expertise in beauty
• Confident demonstrating/ applying products to customers while making recommendations to achieve sales and targets
• Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for meeting your own sales results and KPIs
• Passionate about the beauty industry and beauty trends
• Self-driven to develop and maintain your own product knowledge of all beauty products using brand and store product information, education materials and attending training as required
• Pro-actively engage with clients to develop customer loyalty
• Contact clients with information on new ranges, products and in-store events
• Maintain high standards of visual presentation in stores by making sure drawers and counter displays are kept clean and tidy
• Always maintain exceptional levels of personal grooming with adherence to company grooming policy and guidelines
• Support with stock counts and other operational duties
• Be a Brand Ambassador through the positive promotion of product and company image always
• Perform as a team player, participating in all activities to contribute to the store objectives
• Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
At Frasers Group, it’s about output – not job title. We offer a world of opportunity for those that want it. Our people ground everything we do in our heritage as we look to lead in the future.
To succeed, you need to live and breathe our principles.
● Think without limits and take the team with you
● Own it and trust in your abilities
● Not hesitate and act with purpose
● Be commercial and customer-focused
● Luxury Beauty Experience, desired
● Whilst a qualification in make-up artistry or a demonstrated beauty retail experience is preferred, we welcome applicants who are passionate about the industry with extensive experience within the luxury or trend-based retail
● All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalised customer service
● Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
● Candidate Profile.
● Demonstrates a high level of personal energy
● Confident, assertive and personable
● Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
● Great communication skills
● Self-driven to upskill and learn
● Resilient and resourceful
● A natural coach and leader
This role has no guaranteed hours of work, hours of work can therefore vary from week to week and as a result, there may be weeks when no hours of work are offered.