Remotely based with 1 day per quarter report into London head office. BAU Office return in 2022
Main purpose of role
Supporting Divisional FP&A Team in production of quarterly re-forecasts, monthly financial performance reporting, gathering and quality checking data for ad hoc requests from Group/Parent and for the purposes of senior reporting packs e.g. Quarterly Business Review
– Circulating and chasing templates (Monthly EBIT Estimate, Monthly IBR (issue-based reconciliation), Quarterly Forecasts)
– Collating responses and following up data gaps
– Drafting of KPIs section of the QBR (Quarterly Business Review)
– Performing analysis from TM1 data (Group Financial Reporting and forecast consolidation system)
– Prepare and circulate forecast guidance packs (twice a year high level, twice a year detailed guidance packs)
– Circulate and collate ad hoc data requests
– With coaching from Head of FP&A and FP&A Managers: production of slides for senior reporting purposes
– With coaching from Head of FP&A and FP&A Managers: building templates with built in error checking and robust outputs
At least 2:2 degree in a degree with a high quantitative element (Finance, Economics, Maths, Science, Engineering etc)
Part Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CA)
Experience of some more advanced Excel functions, demonstrates an interest in building on this to include VBA programming
Attention to detail and a passion for producing quality outputs
Demonstrable experience of delivering improvements in a work context (e.g. taking the initiative to fix something and make it more efficient)
–As an employee you have a responsibility to co-operate with managers in ensuring that the workplace is safe for everyone by taking reasonable care not to do anything that might endanger you or others, either through your actions or lack of action, and never to act in a way that causes either you or our Company to be in breach of the law. You are expected to consider, and take account of, the potential hazards and risks in everything you do whilst you are at work. Detailed H&S Responsibilities are published in the Company HS&E Management System.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Uphold, safeguard and promote the reputation and values of the organisation throughout all internal and external business relationships and activities.
Diversity – Be an ambassador for, promote and implement the Diversity Policy at all times.